Netgear EX7000 Extender
Boost Your Existing WiFi Range
The EX7000 should be able to extend or replace your existing wireless network wherever you place it, thanks to its dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi. With the extender placed on a desk, there was nowhere on our office floor where signal dropped below three bars. The Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 is one of the leading Wi-Fi boosters for large houses. It features dual-band with maximum uploading and downloading speeds up to 1900 Mbps, it can easily outperform every other Wi-Fi booster of its class by a good margin.
You will find five Gigabit Ethernet ports at the back of Netgear EX7000 Back, ideal for plugging in local computers or home entertainment gadgets (like a gaming console or a TV) directly into the router for a more stable connection. There is also a USB 3.0 port to convert the range extender into a small networkable media device or possibly a print server.
Two wireless bands are supported in EX7000, spread out over 2.4 and 5GHz, the first being used for the gadgets that don’t always need high speed and only need a maximum of 600Mbps, while the other is excellent for the devices in the home that need high speeds, such as computers, gaming consoles, and TV-based machines.
Netgear EX7000 | Extreme Range and Performance
- Extreme dual band WiFi speed – up to 1900Mbps.
- Dual-Core 1GHz processor enables max WiFi performance.
- 700mW high power amplifiers for extreme range.
- 3 external antennas for max signal coverage.
- FastLane technology improves performance using both WiFi bands.
Netgear EX7000 | Ultimate Connectivit
- 5 Gigabit ports to connect wired devices like smart TVs and game consoles.
- Access Point mode creates a WiFi hotspot using a wired Ethernet connection.
- USB 3.0 for up to 10x faster access to your stored media.
- DLNA server to play your media on TVs and game consoles.
- Access scheduling for parental controls.
Netgear EX7000 | Up To 100 Percent Faster
- Whole home WiFi coverage for your mobile devices.
- Print from an Alexa, iPad or iPhone – Make any printer AirPrint compatible.
- Optimize your WiFi network with the WiFi Analytics app for Android.
- Web browser based settings accessible on most devices.
THE SPECIFICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
AC1900 WiFi Range Extender (EX7000)
Quick start guide
Do More booklet
Three (3) detachable external antennas
Dimensions: 9.92 x 6.85 x 1.22 in (252 x 174 x 31 mm)
Weight: 1.44 lb (654 g)
EASE OF USE
CD-less setup—great for mobile devices
Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS)
Power on/off button
WiFi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2-PSK) and WEP
2.4 and/or 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi router or gateway
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8.0, Firefox® 20 or Safari® 5.1 or Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher
Doesn’t extend the WiFi name, meaning you’re forced to connect to another network, not just keep working off the one you were using already
NETGEAR EX7000 F.A.Q
Toggle content goes here, click edit button to change this text.