Netgear EX6150 Setup
AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear Ex6150 setup guide to connect your range extender to the existing wireless home or office network. The Ac1200 delivers up to 12000Mbps to give a boost to your current wireless connection, with dual-band connectivity enables fast internet speed. Netgear AC1200 connect with any modem or router and built in for big homes. There are various ways to connect your Ex6150 or AC1200 extender to the wifi network. Read the below-given article to set up your Netgear Ex6150 with mywifiext offline url or with Wireless protected setup (W.P.S).
NOTE: For the first time installation of your AC1200 extender. Place the extender 2 – 3 feet near to your main router or modem.
NETGEAR EX6150 Setup – Mywifiext
- Turn on the extender and wait for the power light to boot up.
- Use any wifi device like a tablet, cellphone, laptop or kindle.
- Go to the wireless setting option on your respective device.
- Look for the Netgear_ext on the list of available network.
- Connect your device with Netgear_ext.
- Now open any web browser on your wifi-enabled device and type www.mywifiext.net
- Netgear Ex6150 New extender setup page will appear on your screen
- Create a login account and follow the instruction to connect your Netgear AC1200.
Netgear Ex6150 setup – W.P.S
- Power on the AC1200 extender.
- After getting the solid green light, press and release the W.p.s button on the Ex6150 extender
- Now with a minute press and release w.p.s button on the wireless router.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes and do not unplug the extender while w.p.s setup process is going on.
- Your extender is now successfully connected to the home wireless network.
Note: Once you connected the extender to the main wireless router there should be 3 solid green lights on your Netgear Ex6150 or AC12oo extender. If you are not getting any one of the green light. So kindly re-do the W.P.S method or follow the Mywifiext manual method to connect your AC1200 extender.