Netgear AC1200 Setup
The Netgear EX6120 or Netgear AC1200 WiFi range extender offers a solution for a home or work, where the WiFi router or modem connectivity just does not reach all the parts of the building, or which does not allow WiFi to be used outside. The Netgear AC1200 extender uses 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands to connect with your existing network and extend the signal to further distance.
Netgear’s EX6120 is a Netgear middle range wifi extender which can be helpful for every person to extend there existing router signal with the streaming speed up to 1200Mbps with the advance feature of the dual band signal through which you will able to connect your wireless device with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz network band.
Better Performance and Coverage With Netgear AC1200
Netgear EX6120 create a FastLane connection to the existing WiFi modem or router. Unlike single or dual-band WiFi extenders, this dedicated connectivity maximizes your current internet speed and improve the overall WiFi network which previously are suffering from a weak connection, says NETGEAR.
On the back NETGEAR EX6120, you’ll find CAT5 port or Ethernet port. From which you can connect your hardwired devices to the internet. If a user wants to use the extender as an Access Point with the help of the Ethernet Port you can make the extender to operate as an access point.
If you’re using Netgear EX6120 as Wi-Fi extender, a user only need to plug the extender to a power outlet. Instead of using a cable, the extender connects to your regular router or modem wirelessly.
Following features of Netgear EX6120 or Netgear Ac1200 extender are as following:
- BOOST CONNECTIVITY – Provide up to 1.2 Gbps wireless connectivity. Push button configuration using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- ETHERNET PORT – Available to connect devices like Amazon Alexa, gaming console or a smart TV.
- FASTLANE – Build super high-speed connectivity for gaming & HD streaming.
- DUAL BAND EXTENDER – Netgear EX6120 extender provides 2.4 & 5GHz bandwidth which allow more reliable dedicated WiFi network
- MULTIPLE WIFI MODES – Extend existing Wireless network or create a Wireless Access PointEX6120 System Requirements 2.4GHz or 5GHz 802.11ac & b/g/n wireless router or gateway Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 20, Safari 5.1, or Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher
Netgear EX6120 requires 2.4GHz or 5GHz 802.11ac & b/g/n wireless modem or router Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Safari 5.1, or Opera browsers.