Two Wireless Range Extender Gives More Coverage
Netgear Ex3920 or AC750 comes up with 2 extenders to give good coverage to the existing wireless router or modem. The Ex3920 connects with any standard router or modem and delivers more than 750 Mbps. Buy Ex3920 or Ac750 for your home wireless system and get rid of the internet connectivity problem. Connect your gaming consoles, printers, smart tv’s etc at the same time and get the dedicated speed on your every device.
NETGEAR EX3920 SETUP - MANUAL Method
- For the initial setup plug only one extender.
- Power on the AC750 and wait for the green light to turn steady green.
- Now connect any wireless-enabled device with Netgear Ex3920.
- After connecting to Netgear Ex3920 or Ac750 there will be a solid green light on client LED
- Open any web browser and type www.mywifiext.net or 192.168.1.250.
- Netgear EX3920 setup page appears on your browser.
- Click on the New extender setup button and follow the instruction to connect your Ex3920 or Ac750 wifi range extender to the existing wireless network.
After installing the first extender, follow the above instruction of Netgear Ex3920 setup process to connect the second wifi range extender. For the better wireless coverage throughout your home or office, connect your first Ac750 wifi range extender with the second extender.
NETGEAR EX3920 SETUP - W.P.S Method
- Plug the AC750 extender 2 -3 feet away from the main router.
- Wait for the power light to turn steady green.
- Push W.P.S button on the EX3920.
- Now within 1-2 minutes push the W.P.S button on the router or modem.
- Your Ex3920 is successfully connected to the home wifi network.
Follow the above instruction to set up the second Ac750 wireless range extender. If you are facing any problem while setting up your extender to the home or office wireless network. Not to worry, dial us on 1-866-988-8965 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and our certified experts help you to setup EX3920 wifi extender