Netgear N300 Setup
ERADICATING THE WIFI DEAD-ZONES
Netgear Ex2700 or Netgear N300 wireless range extender – Essential edition helps you to boost your existing wireless home or office network. It delivers wireless speed up to 300Mbps with given external antennas to better wireless coverage. Its convenient wall – plug design acquires less space, and connect with any standard wireless modem or router, offering the great connectivity which a user needs for their smart tv, tablets, laptop, Amazon Alexa and your other peripheral devices.
With the help of Netgear Ex2700 range extender, a user can roam throughout in their home or office without losing the wireless internet connectivity.
NETGEAR EX2700 W.P.S Setup
- Plug your range extender near to the main router.
- Wait for the Power light to turn solid green.
- Push the W.P.S button on the extender.
- And at the same time push the W.P.S button on the router.
- Wait for 1 or 2 minutes.
- On your Netgear N300 or Netgear EX2700, you will get 3 solid green lights.
- Your extender is connected to the existing wireless network. Now place it where you want to.
If you are facing trouble connecting your Netgear N300 with the W.P.S method kindly reach us and our mywifiext experts will walk you through to connect your Extender.
Netgear EX2700 Wi-Fi range extender – Essential addition following features are as follows:
- Visible antennas for good connectivity.
- Boost the WiFi speed of devices like smart tv, ring doorbell, Alexa, PlayStation.
- Extend the range of existing WiFi up to 300Mbps.
NOTE: Use a different network name (SSID) for NETGEAR EX2700 than the current network name (SSID) of your modem or router
- Built to connect with a power outlet.
- Netgear N300 System Requirements: wireless modem or router, Google Chrome browser, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc
- Compatible with any modem or router.
- Ethernet Port or Cat5 port available to connect a wired device