How to setup AC750 Netgear wifi range extender.
The Netgear AC750 wifi extender increases the range of your existing wireless connection. Netgear extender helps you to create a strong wifi signal in hard to reach areas. The AC750 is a dual-band wifi range extender. Users can also connect the AC750 with the wifi access point using an ethernet or cat45 cable servals of options connecting your dual band wifi range extender.
How to Netgear AC750 wifi Extender works.
Follow the manuals steps.
- Netgear wifi extender setup with the Web browser.
- WPS technology.
Netgear Ac750 wifi extender setup with the Web browser.
1. Place your new Netgear AC750 wifi extender near to the existing wifi network.
2. Make sure it is the plugin into an electrical outlet.
3. Now wait for the power light amber and then turn green.
If The power led light does not work then press the power on/off button on the side of the new wifi extender.
4. Now go to your computer or laptop and open a preferred web browser.
5. Type the URL https://www.mywifiext.net or mywifiext.net in the top of the web browser.
6. You will see the setup page of your Netgear extender. Here, click the New Extender Setup button.
7. Create an account then click next.
8. On the next page, two options WIFI RANGE EXTENDER BUTTON or ACCESS POINT click on the wifi range extender.
9. Select the existing wifi network that you want to connect your wifi range extender
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).it is one of the best ways to connect your Netgear Ac750 WIFI range extender setup with WPS button which is the side of the Netgear range extender.
1. Press once WPS button on the Netgear AC750 extender lights to start blink.
2. Within seconds press once the WPS on the router. Then All light show on the wifi range extender