After changing the modem. Unable to connect to Mywifiext Netgear Extender? What to do
If you are using a Mywifiext Netgear extender and facing trouble connecting to the mywifiext network, or if you change your internet service provider or replacing the existing modem or router. A user needs to reconfigure the mywifiext Netgear extender to log in to the mywifiext New extender setup page. To reconfigure the mywifiext Netgear booster to a new wireless network. A user needs to factory reset the Netgear range extender.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION TO RECONNECT TO MYWIFIEXT NETGEAR EXTENDER
Follow this below-given details information to factory reset the Mywifiext Netgear range extender:
- Plug the Mywifiext Netgear extender to the power outlet.
- Wait for the power light to turn into a solid green light.
- Now take a paper clip to do the factory reset the Netgear Extender.
- Push and hold the reset pinhole for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Take out the paper clip and wait for the power green light to turn solid green light.
- After getting the green light on the Mywifiext extender connect any wireless-enabled device to the Netgear Range Extender.
- Now go to www.mywifiext.net to access the Netgear New Extender Setup page.
- Create a Mywifiext account and reconfigure your Netgear extender to your new wireless modem or router.
The above-given information is for to reconfigure your Netgear range extender. If you want to connect your brand new mywifiext Netgear extender Click on the link: How to install a Netgear Extender.
If you are facing trouble reconfiguring your Mywifiext Netgear extender. Not to worry visit www.mywifiexthelp.net to get the detail information to how to reconfigure or connect your new extender to the existing modem or router.